During the last few days we received not one, but two nominations for the Liebster award, by Ricky of East of the Sun and Alice of White Rabbit Photography. Thank you very much for the support guys, it’s an honor and a pleasure.
The Rules: 1. Thank and link the blogger(s) who nominated you. 2. Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200-3000 followers who you think deserve this award and link their blogs too. 3. Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you and also ask 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. 4. Notify your nominees.
So here you have our nominees, all blog’s we follow passionately, a blend of inspiring stories and beautiful pictures:
Because of the double nomination, we’d like to answer the Ricky’s questions, who nominated us first, and forward the Alices’s ones.
1. If you could be famous for doing anything, what would you want it to be?
The man who has been in most places all over the world.
2. What is the most beautiful language?
3. What is your favourite movie? And why?
Pulp Fiction, Quenstin Tarantino. If you saw it, you know why. If you didn’t, then, do that.
4. What is the TV show you are obsessed with at the moment? Why are you obsessed?
At the moment, nothing specific. But we are both obsessed with The Wire, The Shield and South Park.
5. In what way are you superstitious?
“Superstition is the need to view the world in terms of simple cause and effect.”
6. Who is your favourite member of The Avengers?
We haven’t seen any of the Avengers. But we would bet on Gwyneth Paltrow. Or did you mean a team member?
7. What was the last book you read? Was it good?
Bhagavad Gita (Matteo). The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (Enrico). Both really inspiring.
8. What is your favourite book? Why?
The Alchemist (Matteo). The Old man and the Sea (Enrico). Because they deeply talk about life.
9.Would you rather have one year off at your current rate of pay to travel or work your current job for another year at double your current rate of pay?
Enrico still studies at the university, and Matteo quitted his job and is travelling with his little savings.
10. If you were to write a novel, what would it be about?
A story about a life without any need of insurance or safety.
11. What subject do you wish you’d paid more attention in at school?
All, and none, of them.
And now the questions for you:
- Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
- What made you start your blog?
- What is your dream job?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- When you are having a rubbish day how do you cheer yourself up?
- What is your biggest fear?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What is your favourite book and why?
- What is your obsession?
- What is your favourite comfort food?
- Tell us 1 random fact about yourself.
Thank you all. It’s a pleasure to share.